Boris Johnson Left Intensive Care Unit - Focus News

Breaking

Friday, 10 April 2020

Boris Johnson Left Intensive Care Unit



Prime minister Boris Johnson has been moved from intensive care to ward) The prime minister has been moved out of intensive care at St Thomas’ hospital, where he had been since Monday night.


Downing Street said: “The prime minister has been moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery. He is in extremely good spirits.”

Health secretary Matt Hancock is among the first to react to the news.

He tweeted: “So good that the Prime Minister is out of intensive care and on the road to recovery. The NHS is there for us all and I know our amazing NHS staff have given him their characteristic world-class care.”

US president Donald Trump has said Johnson’s move out of intensive care is “great news”.

Health secretary Matt Hancock is among the first to react to the news.

He tweeted: “So good that the Prime Minister is out of intensive care and on the road to recovery. The NHS is there for us all and I know our amazing NHS staff have given him their characteristic world-class care.”

Scottish first minister and Scottish National party leader Nicola Sturgeon has also responded to Johnson’s improving condition, tweeting that it was good news, while newly elected Labour party leader Keir Starmer tweeted that he hoped Johnson’s improving condition was the “beginnings of a speedy recovery”.

Kindly share this story. 

For latest updates join Our Whatsapp group here or save +234(0)9021213957
And follow us on twitter via @focusnews15 or like Our Facebook Page here

No comments:

Post a comment